We Believe in Customers’ Satisfaction
Since its inception in June 1993, Utas Maju Sdn Bhd has established itself as a supplier of equipment, consumables and repair services to laboratories throughout Malaysia. From 2003, Utas Maju Sdn Bhd has ventured into the laboratory information systems business as a solution provider and we believe that the digital world is the next platform of growth.
Utas Maju Sdn Bhd Sales Team is highly energetic. We believe in team work, good leadership & strategic approach to provide optimum solutions to our customers.
Application Supports activity includes providing knowledge based solutions to customers’ enquiries and also to impart products technical knowledge to customers through user trainings, a newsletter, CEP, presentations and evaluations.
The services include:
- Conducting user’s training after installation of new equipment.
- Assisting customers in solving technical problems of equipment or products.
- Carry out evaluations of new products together with customers to ensure they meet the customer’s satisfaction.
- Carry out proficiency surveys annually on equipment, which has been sold to customers to ensure they perform well.
- To edit a half yearly newsletter informing customers about the latest updates in the diagnostic and industrial sector.
- To give presentations on the aspects of all products during seminars, exhibitions or conferences.
- To educate the sales team on technical knowledge of all products through a continuous education programs.
Engineering Technical Support
Engineering technical support plays vital role in product support. After sales service are important in ensuring products especially instruments/systems to be worked in its specification. Most instruments/systems nowadays are controlled by electronics functionality. In Utas Maju, we have developed a group of skilled people to handle those related instruments/systems and deal with any problems raised.
- Service consultation related to pre-installation of systems or equipments.
- Equipment/System installation service to customers.
- Warranty management to all installation bases of equipment/system. This includes warranty repair and scheduled preventive maintenance. The preventive maintenance are carried out as minimum as 2 times a year for each equipment/systems.
- Technical consultation to end users in order to help them to get to know in the matter of prevention so that their equipment/system can works without interruption.
- On-site engineer technical support. Engineers are available to support customer request during office hour from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm within weekdays. Phone technical supports are also available 24hrs a day and 7 days a week.